Step 1: Import proto files defining your gRPC service
Import all your proto files and verify and test that your definition files are correct. After import all methods are available. Besides any tool needs an endpoint and possible authentication method definition to access the actual service.
Step2 : Define use case and its input data with json editor
The second step is to define use cases to be tested and inputs used.
STEP 3: Define, create and import test data
The third step:
- Define variables and their types
- Generate/create test data to csv format
- Import your test data file to NosyMouse
4. Define validation rules for methods
No automation is valid without validation rules:
- Content expected
- Size of results
- Response time
5. Test that it works – validate results
After definitions, actual testing can be started.