- Reaaliprosessi websites and cookies
When you visit our websites, we collect certain information by automated means, using cookies. We may also use other technologies such as pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons for similar purposes as described in this policy and we may include them on our sites, in marketing e-mail messages or our newsletter, affiliated websites, etc., to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other technologies. The information we collect via cookies and other tools is used in a non-identifiable way without any reference to your personal information.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your browser, on your computer or on your mobile device. They allow a website to recognise your device. Cookies can have several purposes: to ensure that the website takes into account the user’s preferences by for example remembering language preferences, to collect statistical data, to adapt the content etc.
- Which cookies do we use?
We use both functional, performance and navigational cookies:
- Functional cookies: cookies that improve the convenience of your Website visit and improve the User experience.
- Performance cookies: cookies that gather information to evaluate and improve the content of our Website (e.g.: analytics).
- Navigational cookies: cookies that collect information about your computer and your visits to this Website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Some cookies we use are from third parties, such as [Google, Hotjar] to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our websites. These companies use programming codes to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites. For more information on how these companies collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy and cookie policies.
- How can you delete or block our cookies or change your cookie settings?
Users can, at any time, delete the already installed cookies on their computer or mobile device as well using their internet browser’s cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
However, remember that, if you turn off cookies, certain parts of our websites and some graphic elements may not be accessible or not look as good and you may not be able to use certain applications.